The Exerpeutic Ultra High: A Walking Treadmill
Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely.
There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision. On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck!
Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home. With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option.
One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill. They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features.
They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000. One of the brands on the market today is the Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk Electric Treadmill.
The Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk Electric Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- Electric walking treadmill
- 5 horsepower high-torque motor
- adjustable speed up to 4 miles per hour in 0.1 mph increments
- 20 inch wide treadmill belt
- extra long 18-inch safety handles
- LCD display monitors time, distance, calories burned, speed, heart pulse
- Can support up to 400 lbs.
- Has a folding frame
- 5 year motor and frame warranty
- Benefits of shock absorbtion
- Measures 51 by 32 by 63 inches
- Weighs only 120 pounds
- Incredibly friendly for all spaces, saving a lot of great space
- Fantastic warranty
- Great customer service to work with
- Customizable options to really make your workout unique
- Well built
- Free shipping
- Great for walkers
- VERY easy to operate
- Folding capacity is fantastic
- Storage for waterbottles
- Can test heart rate
- Very easy to assemble
- Great LCD screen
- Can hold a large amount of weight
- Only for walkers
- Electric walking treadmill with 1.5-horsepower high-torque motor
- Adjustable speed up to 4 miles per hour in 0.1 mph increments
- 20-inch-wide treadmill belt; extra-long 18-inch safety handles
- LCD display monitors time, distance, calories burned, speed, and pulse
- Supports up to 400 pounds; folding frame; 5-year motor and 1-year frame warranty
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I highly recommend the Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk Electric Treadmill, but only for walkers. You must know that there are running treadmills and strictly walking treadmills, this is the latter.
It does not have a large engine and can only go up to fast walking speeds. That being said, it can hold the most amount of weight I’ve seen in a walking treadmill, so people of all shapes and sizes can use it.
It is easy to use, straightforward, and is equipped with additional features that will help you in the long run. As well, the LCD screen is a fantastic feature! I hope you enjoy boosting your health and working out!
Be sure to check out our article on the best treadmills under $600.