The LifeSpan TR1200 Folding Treadmill: Utilize Your Smart Devices With Your Workout
Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely.
There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision. On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck!
Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home. With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option.
One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill. They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features.
They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000. One of the brands on the market today is the LifeSpan TR1200 Folding Treadmill.
The LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- 5 horsepower engline
- Foldable treadmill
- Running surface measures 20 by 56 inches
- Biomechanically correct deck suspension system
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Multicolored LCD console can track your time, calories, distance, speed, and even more!
- Offers weight loss programs, healthy living programs, sports and endurance training, and heart rate programs
- Has won the Treadmill Doctor “Best Buy” Award
- Limitless Programming
- Can connect to your smart devices, saving all of your progress on your device
- USB Ports for smart devices
- Built in Safety Features
- Incredible Technological System
- Compatible with mobile iPads/Tablets/mobile phones to keep your progress up to date
- Really easy to move as it is on wheels
- Comfortable to run on
- Strong warranty
- Great Look
- So many additional pre-set workouts to choose from
- Affordable for the high end product
- Very easy/clear directions for set up
- No cons, this is all around an amazing machine
- Console readouts include: distance traveled, calories burned, walk and run time, step count and adjustable belt speed of 0.4 to 4 MPH.
- The small and compact size measures at 63 x 28.5 x 7.25 (L x W x H) and has portable wheels for lightweight mobility providing space saving and storable versatility. Deck Suspension: 6 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck: 3/4 inch phenolic deck. Quiet and high capacity 2.25 HP electric motor has a 20 x 50 (L x W) running and walking belt surface.
- Step up height belt 4.6 inch, side rails 5.25 inch, maximum user weight 350 pounds. Product Weight-Treadmill-114.6 pounds, Console-2.9 pounds
- Fully assembled out of the box. Lifetime warranty on frame, 3 years motor, 2 years parts, and 1 year labor.
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I do fully recommend the LifeSpan TR1200 Folding Treadmill. It is one of the most technologically advanced treadmills available on the market today. It is a compatible with iPads, Tablets, and mobile phones and has the ability to run a multitude of unending programs to boost your fitness regime.
The LifeSpan is also very quiet, has a powerful motor, and it very sturdy, I was never worried, even on the highest of speeds, that it was going to break down. I highly recommend as I do believe it is one of the best and most advanced treadmills on the market, especially for its great price!
Be sure to check out our article on best treadmill under $1000.
You may also be interested in ...