AFFILIATE LINKS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
In many of our articles, at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission when readers purchase products through our links.
This doesn't affect which articles are included in our articles. The products we recommend are for their quality, performance and overall reputation regardless of any affiliate relationships. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely. There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision.
On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck! Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home.
With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option. One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill. They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features.
They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000. One of the brands on the market today is the Merax Electric Folding Treadmill.
The Merax Electric Folding Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- 12 Built-In Workout programs
- LCD Display and Cellphone/iPad Holder
- Spacious 16 by 48 inch large running surface
- Biomechanically correct deck suspension system
- Can support up to 250 pounds
- The LCD Display console tracks time, calories, distance, speed and heart rate
- Stylish contemporary design
- Able to fold and store in small spaces
- Affordable price
- Practical design
- Pre-set programs available to alternate between high intensity and low intensity
- 1100W motor
- 12 pre-set programs EXCLUSIVE to just Merax systems
- One Year Warranty of both frame and motor
- Running surface measures 16 by 48 inches
- Three incline positions
- Incredible space saver, can basically fit anywhere
- Really easy to move as it is on wheels
- Comfortable to run on
- Great Pre-Set programs, allow for a more intense workout
- Strong warranty for a year
- Sturdy for being so small
- Difficult to assemble without any previous experience
- No way to pause your workout (either on or off)
- Gets a little shaky over 6mph
- Maximum speed only 10mph
- Handle bars are not adjustable
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I recommend the Merax Electric Folding Treadmill only for someone who is less than 6 feet. Anyone above this height will not be able to use this system as the handle bars are not adjustable.
The pre-set workout programs, which are exclusive only to Merax machines, are really fantastic and do range in intensity (for those hard core workouts, or if you want an easier one depending on the day). It does not go as fast as others, but comes at a great price. If you are looking for a smaller treadmill, the Merax is the one for you!