Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely. There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision.
On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck! Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home.
With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option. One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill. They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features.
They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000. One of the brands on the market today is the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill.
Table of Contents
The ProForm 505 CST Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- 5 chp Mach Z commercial Motor
- 0-10% quick incline control
- Large LCD window
- Equipped with 18 workout apps
- 0-10 MPH QuickSpeed control
- Tread belt measures 20 inches by 55 inches
- Proshox cushioning for maximum support
- Ekg heart rate monitor while you run
- Compatible music port for iPod
- SpaceSaver design
- Can hold people up to 325 pounds
- Fully protected by a Lifetime frame Warranty, 25-year Motor Warranty, and 1-Year parts & labor Warranty
- Incredible space saver, can basically fit anywhere
- Really easy to move as it is on wheels
- Comfortable to run on
- Equipped with fantastic workout apps
- Can automatically incline
- Heart rate monitor a fantastic feature
- Great warranty
- Difficult to assemble without any previous experience
- No holder for waterbottles
- Go to ifit.com/activate to redeem your 1 month iFit membership and activate your equipment for unlimited workout programs and experiences
- 2.5 CHP Mach Z commercial motor, 0 10 percentage quick incline control, large LCD window, 18 workout Apps
- 0 to 10 MPH Quick Speed control, 20 x 55 inches tread belt, proshox cushioning
- Ekg heart RATE monitor, Compatible music port for Ipod, Space Saver design
- 325 pound Weight capacity and 1.9 inch balanced rollers
- Train in confidence with a treadmill protected by a Lifetime frame Warranty, 25 year motor Warranty, and 1 Year parts and Labor Warranty
- This device comes with a 30 day, free membership to iFit Coach; Enjoy thousands of on demand workouts in a virtual studio or around the world; Expert trainers will personalize your settings for each workout; Connect via smartphone to your equipment
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I can fully recommend the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill! First and foremost, it has 18 really fantastic workout applications that will help you on your workout journey.
Unfortunately it does not have any holders for waterbottles, but does come equipped with a port to hook up your iPod. It may not have as many features as some other treadmills on the market, but I did find it to be still a great machine at a cheaper price than a lot of the higher end products.
It also is a fantastic space saver and will be able to fit anywhere in your house for a workout. Treadmills are a fantastic way to enjoy a quick cardio work out that will strengthen your heart, your legs, and enhance your ability to run long distances. I hope you enjoy boosting your health and working out!
Be sure to check out our article on best treadmill under $1000.
You may also be interested in ...