Table of Contents
The ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill: A New Treadmill
Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely.
There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision. On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck!
Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home. With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option. One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill.
They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features. They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000.
One of the brands on the market today is the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill.
The ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- 5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor
- 7” Oversized Backlight Display
- iFit Compatible
- Compatible Music Port for iPod
- 12MPH QuickSpeed Control
- -3% Quick Decline Control
- 15% Quick Incline Control
- ProShox Cushioning
- SpaceSaver Design
- EasyLift Assist
- 5” Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller
- CoolAire Workout Fan
- iFit Live Technology Compatible
- Full-Terrain Race Traning
- Fresh Workouts every day with iFit Technology (extensive fitness library)
- Google Maps: Scenic Motivation, draw your own scenic route
- Very Quiet Experience
- Commercial-Grade Construction
- Belt size measures 60 inches by 22 inches
- Incredible Technological System
- Compatible with iFit, and incredible resource for multiple workout regimes
- Really easy to move as it is on wheels
- Comfortable to run on
- Strong warranty
- Great Look
- So many additional pre-set workouts to choose from
- Affordable for the high end product
- Very easy/clear directions for set up
- iFit is amazing, but an additional price for more packages
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor, 7 Oversized Backlit Display, iFit Compatible, Compatible Music Port for iPod
- 12 MPH QuickSpeed Control, -3% Quick Decline Control, 15% Quick Incline Control, 32 Workout Apps, 20 x 60 1-Ply Commercial Tread Belt
- ProShox Cushioning, SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift Assist, 2.5 Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller, CoolAire Workout Fan
- iFit Live Technology Compatible
- Rated as a Best Buy from a leading consumer magazine
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I do fully recommend the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill[. It is one of the most technologically advanced treadmills available on the market today.
It is a compatible with iFit, a superb resource featuring hundreds of custom-made workouts for everyone. IFit also has a fantastic partnership with Google Maps, that allows you to custom make a route (including hills and scenery) direct to your ProForm Treadmill.
It is incredibly neat technology and I believe everyone will enjoy it. The ProForm is also very quiet, has a powerful motor, and it very sturdy, I was never worried, even on the highest of speeds, that it was going to break down. I highly recommend!
Be sure to check out our article on best treadmill under $1000.
You may also be interested in ...