Schwinn 830 Treadmill: Running Towards Your Health
Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely. There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision.
On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck! Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home.
With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option. One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill. They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features.
They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000. One of the brands on the market today is the Schwinn 830 Treadmill.
The Schwinn 830 Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- Extra-large high resolution blue backlit LCD monitor
- Also a charging USB port and data export that can be used in connection with both schwinnconnect.com and www.myfitnesspal.com
- Can meet all fitness goals: 0 to 12 MPH
- Can incline 0 to 12%
- Built with a 2.75 CHP motor
- The running belt is 20 inches by 55 inches
- Comes with 22 fitness programs built into the machine
- 2 Full User Profiles (for both you and your loved one)
- Acoustic chambered speakers for big sound (for your personal musical)
- 5 Inch Crowned Rollers for easy movement
- Soft Drop folding system
- Can hold someone 300 lbs.
- Incredible Touch Screen System-very high end
- Really easy to move as it is on wheels
- Comfortable to run on
- Strong warranty
- Great Look
- So many additional pre-set workouts to choose from
- Can link to the Internet programs
- Incredible Speaker System
- A bit difficult to put together if you do not have previous experience with machinery
- Extra-large high-resolution blue backlit LCD monitor
- Charging USB port and data export to schwinnconnect.com or myfitnesspal.com
- Everything to meet your fitness goals: 0 to 12 MPH, 0 to 12% incline, 2.75 CHP motor, 20-Inch x 55-Inch belt, 22 programs, 2 user profiles and more
- Acoustic chambered speakers for big sound
- 2.5-Inch crowned rollers, Soft Drop folding system, 300 lbs. max user weight
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I do fully recommend the Schwinn 830 Treadmill for all of your at home workout needs. First and foremost, the web-enabled touchscreen system is worth the price alone.
It comes with so many features to enhance your workout experience and keep track of your weight-loss, calorie burn, and monitor your heart rate. It also electronically can change the incline and decline, letting you raise the intensity of the workout. It also has a fantastic speaker system and USB port to really utilize your music during your workout.
Also, the 22 preloaded workout programs are super fantastic. The Schwinn is a great, state of the art system that blends technology with working out. Go out and buy it!
Be sure to check out our article on best treadmill under $1000.
You may also be interested in ...